This is another lovely easy dinner. Marinade the night before, pop into the oven an hour or so before dinner and voila, you have a yummy chicken curry, no cooking smells. The yoghurt splits whilst cooking in the oven but produces a delicious gravy Serve with some roti and Indian roasted potatoes.
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 60 minutes
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 800g Chicken cut into 3-inch chunks. I try to use a mixture of thigh and breast.
- 400g plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon green chilli paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
In a large casserole dish mix all the ingredients.
Cover tightly with foil and bake for about 1 hour at 160 degrees. Stir halfway through cooking time to separate the chicken pieces.
Are you interested in a step-by-step masterclass on how to cook this recipe? Please fill out the form below and I'll be in touch!