Marinade your lamb for anything from 8-24 hours for yummy authentic lamb chops. You can cook these on a barb-e que or under the grill!
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
YIELD: 6-8 SERVINGS
- 1 kilo lamb chops, thinly cut
- Half a cup mint leaves chopped for garnish
- 4 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground corriander
- 2-3 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- Hlaf a teaspoon tumeric
In a large mixing bowl mix all the masala ingredients except the mint and transfer to the fridge to marinade for 8-24 hours.
Heat your grill to the highest setting and cook for about 15-20 minutes, turning once to cook both sides
Once cooked sprinkle with chopped mint leaves and serve with naan and a mint chutney or my kebab shop chilli sauce (see recipe)
Are you interested in a step-by-step masterclass on how to cook this recipe? Please fill out the form below and I'll be in touch!