This is an invention of my Mum’s. A hybrid Indian/chinese casserole, requiring minimum effort. Marinade your lamb for anything from 4-24 hours for yummy for a delicious dinner.
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 40 minutes
YIELD: 6-8 SERVINGS
- 15 lamb chops, thinly cut
- Half a tin of chopped tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons HP sauce
- 1 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoons ground garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Half a teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Half a teaspoon tumeric
In a large casserole combine all the marinade ingredients, mix in the lamb chops and transfer to the fridge to marinade for 8-24 hours.
Heat your oven to 170 degrees and cook for about 45 minutes.
I love to serve this with a jacket potato and a simple green salad.
Are you interested in a step-by-step masterclass on how to cook this recipe? Please fill out the form below and I'll be in touch!